Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Labor Day camping trip

We decided to go to Christmas Mountain in Wisconsin Dells with my step mom, little sister, best friend, her boyfriend and their 5 children. In total there were 14 people including the baby. Everyone had a blast. On Saturday they had a father and son fishing tournament. Since we have 3 girls and my friend has 2 boys, my husband was her son's "father". They came in second and my friends boyfriend and his son came in first. For their prize they won tickets to Mt. Olympus(a water park) for all of us. It was great to get $450 worth of tickets for free! We took the baby in the kiddie pool and I put her underwater for the first time. She seems to really like water because she was smiling the whole time. I can't wait to take her swimming again :)

No comments: