Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have some clumsy kids.

Well, I have good reason for neglecting my blog. My step daughters are clumsy. My youngest has a broken foot thanks to her sister "accidentally" dropping a giant piece of sidewalk onto her foot. As if that wasn't enough my oldest was playing on the slip n slide on our front lawn and broke her finger on her right hand. So I have two helpers that can't help anymore. LOL Which means I now have to be their helper. So trying to get anything done business wise has been slow coming.

My baby is teething and wants to be held all day long so I have been painting with her on my lap. I have to keep her back away from the letters as I found out the hard way after she drooled all over my paint brush. It's not easy painting while bouncing. Who would have thought? ;)

No comments: