Monday, September 15, 2008

Wow so much is happening at once.

Our family has had very trying times lately. In the short course of two months, my oldest and middle child both had broken bones, my infant daughter's reflux is at it's worst, she is also teething, my grandmother passed away and we had to put our dog who has cancer to sleep. I sure hope this is the end of the bad because I have no idea how much more I can take. Bring on the good times! I can sure use it.


On a really exciting note, I am preparing to open my new store! http://notsosweetboutique.etsy.com/ I can't wait to get it fully running. I am opening a new store because I'm sick of all the cookie cutter kids clothes with the cutesy-tootsy sayings and pictures. I like funny, off the wall things and I want my daughter to stand out in a crowd. So I am going to help everyone's kids stand out in a crowd :) I'm starting with mostly clippies, hair accesories and baby leg warmers but I will be adding dresses, tutus, pants, shirts, slippers, etc soon. With all that has been going on, I haven't had a chance to sit down with my sewing machine.


My daughter goes in for her 4 month shots tomorrow. OH MY GOD I died at her 2 month shots. I can't be in the room this time, I just can't. :( So I am making my husband do it. At least I know he won't cry LOL I just can't look at her in pain. I mean look at her face could you?

See didn't think so. :oP

2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Oh gosh Tanya, I popped on over here to give your some good news & after reading your post it seems you need it! I'm so sorry things have been bad for you lately. Visit my blog & hopefully you'll be cheered up a little bit. My email link is in the sidebar of my blog btw. Just letting you know because I'll be needing you to send me your postal address. Take care, hope things get better for you & I'll hear from you soon :)

pipper2000 said...

Would be wonderful if you did not rip off so many people on Etsy.